MEP Falcon Coldsaw 352/MA: capacity 130 x 80mm
Falcon 352/MA is a manual sawing machine that cut’s metals from 45 degrees right to 45 degrees left using an HSS blade.
Falcon 352/MA is a manual sawing machine that cut’s metals from 45 degrees right to 45 degrees left using an HSS blade. This high performance model has a heavy cast iron structure and is equipped with all the devices and functions necessary so as to cut in a precise and safe manner. The Falcon 352/MA is available as a bench model or eventually with a steel base, with a 2-speed three phase motor. Furthermore upon request it can be supplied with an automatic vice (FALCON 352 MA, so that the vice closes automatically when lowering the head). The MA version is always supplied with a complete steel base.
|Country of Origin||Italy|
|Max Vice Opening||130mm|
|Capacity at 0 degrees||Round||115|
|Capacity at 45 degrees||Round||100|
|Capacity at 60 degrees||Round||75|
|Dimensions (assembled)||860x 1170mm|
- Motor insulation class IP54.
- Warm screw shaft mounted on a pair of bushings.
- Blade shaft assembled on two preloaded taper bearings on eccentric bushings, with an externally adjustable clutch.
- Clamping system by means of vice screw which slides on a taper slide with an adjustable gib.
- Fixed burnished steel jaws.
- The front vice has an axial adjustment allowing clamping of the material as close as possible to the cutting line.
- Adjustable steel anti burr device.
- Electric submerged pump at 48 V to lubro-refrigerate the blade.
- Double head return spring.
- Adjustable stop to make cuts of the same length.
- Stock support arm with roller predisposed to mount loading table.
- Machine predisposed to be hoisted.
- The machine is supplied with a saw blade.
Service keys and instructions manual for maintenance and spare parts list.